Hi! My name is HaremPrince, why I call myself that because I enjoy the Harem genre more compare to other genres I seen. I learned about Anime since I was little (Due to my knowledge), (I didn't know what anime means when I was little watching DBZ, Pokemon, Yugioh, etc...). I'm a quiet, nice, laid-back person. Feel free to add me, I like making new friends.
I'm a big fan of Hyperdimension Neptunia, from games to the anime, I love everything about it! (Updating later)
I'm one of the people who likes watch in dub over sub for a good reasons.
1. Subtexts while watching a show at the same time is kind of bothersome imo
2. Find the dubbing sometimes can be funny place a smile on my face
3. If there a show got it dub, I'll watch it first
4. I just hate people complains about the dub is bad despite you know how to talk in English, instead saying watch it in sub sometimes that's not true overall (Biggest Reason here)
My Favorite Genres
My Favorite Studios
I change my favorite anime/characters every season, also I don't count sequels on my list though.
1. It isn't new
2. Just a continuation toward the original story from where it left off from
3. Nothing that special just added some new characters and plot