Back to HairyPanda's Profile HairyPanda's Profile

Apr 27, 2017
This show follows your regular, run of the mill action, school show. You have the tsundere who actually cares about the mc but doesnt show it. Then you have the nice blonde haired ojousama. Then the sterotypical strong but lazy main character. The thing is, is that this show does everything right!

If you didn't know the show follows the light novel. Having reading both the manga and the light novel I can safely say that the anime adaptation is really good. Of course this review is only for the first four episodes, but if it continues along the route of the novel and manga faithfully. read more
Apr 27, 2017
91 Days (Anime) add (All reviews)
This is my first review so if you have advice in how to make it better please feel free to tell me.

Spoilers from the first episode ahead

Story [8/10]
91 days takes place during the Prohibition Era in the 1920s in a town called Lawless. Where our protagonist Angelo Lagusa is trying to get revenge on the people that killed his family. Pretty simple right? Is it ground-breaking? No. Is it original? Not really. But the feeling of not knowing what Angelo is going to do next is thrilling. Because if the mc doesn't know what to do next, why should you right?

Art [8/10]

Its nothing special, read more