Back to Fourhundr's Profile Fourhundr's Profile

Jun 2, 2017
I have seen a lot of dementia anime shorts, and this one does not stand out as anything special. It is apparently about the cycle of a plant, which can be guessed because of the words that pop up three times on screen. If you want to make an in-depth analysis on what every scene represents I'm sure you could, but it would be a waste of time. Most of the story is just black and white geometric shapes just switching colors on the screen.

The geometric shapes do not really do much, so there is not much to say about the art unless you really read more
Apr 4, 2017
Hello Kitty's Furry Tale Theater is Sanrio's take on many classic fairy tales. It is not really possible to do badly on the story because it is all other people's work. They were not too different from the classic fairy tales we know, just slight variations to the actual story here and there.

The art is very cutesy and everything revolves around Hello Kitty and her friends.

The sound is very good overall, but be warned: Tara Strong is doing the highest voice she can in the dub for Hello Kitty and it sounds like nails on a chalkboard. Just mute the computer when you see read more
Feb 9, 2017
Nijiiro Prism Girl is an anime about an elementary school girl who uses deceit to cheat her way through life. Although the anime is short, with only 4 episodes to the OVA and only 12 minutes an episode, you can tell a lot about the main character. She is not afraid to completely lie to the public about her age and use this lie to step over other child actors who wold have gotten their roles legitimately. As the audience, we are supposed to forgive her because her mother is dead.

Apparently she is a great actress though, because directors let her just completely ad-lib read more