Back to Fledermaus13's Profile Fledermaus13's Profile

May 11, 2019
This is a one-shot a world where mages from another world have once build a moon and destroyed the civilization with it. Therefore all mages must be killed.

When a young girl named Mari is suddenly transported into this world, and is to be killed like all the oher mages, we find out that not everything is as it seems.

While the story is at first glance rather dark (there being people killed and everything), the manga retains a somewhat lighthearted tone, which I liked. Even though there was only one chapter, I was rather invested in finding out more about the world and the charaters.

The read more
Apr 1, 2018
There are a lot of differing opinions about this anime. So much so, that by reading them one feels like they're about two completely different series.
For me, this series was great but flawed. I really enjoyed the original concept and loved the characters, though I can see why some people might feel like they were stolen from other works.

Re:Creators is a show about fictional characters coming to our world and finding out that their misery, their adventures and their entire life had been created for the amusement of the audience. As there are lots of different characters, they all come to terms with this read more
Jun 26, 2016
Kiznaiver is a really unusual show. With it's unique art style and character driven story, it really stands out among other shows. Certainly, it does have some weak points like the really slow pacing and some things don't get properly explained, but I enjoyed it a lot.
Kiznaiver is an anime about pain and friendship. It's about being connected to each other and how to accept each other. The plot doesn't even matter that much, sometimes it seems like there is no plot at all, while the characters aimlessly mess around. So please: don't watch it only for the plot.
In my opinion, Kiznaivers strong points read more
Jun 23, 2016
Mayoiga (Anime) add (All reviews)
Mayoiga is at best a mediocre show. It amazes with it's strangeness and the most interesting thing about it is the underlying idea about a place that manifests your trauma.
When I started to watch the show, I felt compelled by the mystery. With every new episode I kept wondering what was going on. Why do those things happen? What does it all mean?
Yet, as many others already wrote, the rather interesting story was carried out in the most boring way possible. It could have been way more.
Watching the one-dimensional characters act like total imbeciles really ruins any emotional attachment one might have read more