Back to Fantassy's Profile Fantassy's Profile

Mar 26, 2016
Seriously... I really expected too much from this anime and i've never wrote so bad about an anime in my life i think.
Anyway, this anime is about 3 kids trying to search for the divine gate hence the name because they have their own problem.

The story is bad but not normally bad, it's really really bad, i didn't understand a single thing throughout the whole anime.. And the ending so disappointing, it's like they wasted 12 episodes in my opinion.

Story :
Like i said before the plot is bad, it became bad after the first couple of episodes (2-3), many thing left unexplained and the ending read more
Mar 23, 2016
Let's start with a small summary of the anime : The anime is based around of stride, which is a combination of parkour and free-running, it's following the story of a club named Hônan stride and their goal is to win the EOS, simple right? However, the plot itself is weak and makes no sense.

The first couple of episodes were okay, it actually looked like this is gonna be a good sports anime, but it turned out to be otherwise after the 6th or so episode because you realise this anime has stupid plot which makes no sense.
All the characters have their own problem/background read more
Nov 24, 2014
First of all I'm sorry if i include a little bit spoilers in my review, I will try to not include anyin my review.

Let's start with the story first, Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi is basically an anime about a Gravekeeper named Ai that wants to "save" the world when god abandoned it on sunday by travelling around the world and solving problems.

The story itself isn't bad in my opinion but the only problem is that they have shown it to us in a wrong way.
The story is basically in pieces without any or little connection between them they could release a 3/4 Episode OVA's and read more
Jul 16, 2014
Yeah, it's a kind of late review but whatever and english isn't my Main language so im sorry if the vocabulary is not correct.

First of all, The first season, The first season wasn't really that great It was Average/Mediocre for me.
Mostly because at that time there were other school Idols anime which dominated the genre of School idol. But Love live school idol project 2nd season was better and has improved in many ways than it predecessor, which is a good point.

It's basically just an anime about school girls which want to become a School idol group the μ's and want to perform at Love read more
Dec 29, 2013
So that you know, I didn't write a Review for a long time so bear with it, I'll try to not put in any Spoilers but if i do please bear with it.

White album 2, Is in my opinion a great and sad anime, It ended in a flash the time just flew and couple of hours later it ended it felt like i watched it only for 1 hour or something. There are many moments where you think "He shouldn't choose this way"(Well this is what i think).
Many people were refering to School days but it ended quite differently though i didn't like the read more
Mar 7, 2013

This is totally crazy, I know. This is the show everyone in the interwebs is drooling over. Surely I must have caught some rogue virus that rots away the parts of the brain that enjoy moe anime. I mean, I don't like K-ON!! either, so just what is wrong with me? You'd think since I enjoyed Clannad so much this new offering from the same writer would be just as good, or at least have the same amount of impact as its predescessor, right?

WRONG.

Looking back at previous Key series, it turns out I didn't like Air or Kanon very much, so it should hardly seem read more
Mar 1, 2013
AKB0048 (Anime) add (All reviews)
So, AKB was a series that not many people seemed to like, so with this review I’ll try my hardest to explain why it managed to win me over. And let me get one thing straight: it’s not like I’m some sort of idol fanboy. In fact, I hate the idol business. I really dislike J-Pop as a music genre. And I’m really not a fan of abusing moe and cute girls to pander to an audience. So yes: how on earth did this show manage to win me over?

For the people who aren’t familiar at all with AKB0048: AKB48 is an idol group, consisting read more