- I don't really take part in seasonal anime events.
- I also easily get burnt out of anime after watching one series that I greatly enjoy which usually leads to a recovery session of around a few weeks or a few months, depends. So, I consume anime rather slow. (I usually watch TV shows, read novels while recovering)
- I've been watching anime for over 3 - 4 years now and consumed around 100 animes. (Started in early or mid 2015)
- I've been trying to get into the anime world and watch more. You can say that I'm neither a regular person nor a consistent anime fan.
- I like to start an anime series when it finished airing (since I like to binge watch and I don't do seasonal anime)