I'm just a casual weeaboo who love watch animu and reading mango.
watched lots of anime but i forgot lots of them or don't care about it, so some of them are not in my list. Still trying to add those lost anime to my list
There's short review/commentary or just random bullshit i think about that anime (some of them contain spoiler) and the precise score in my list.
I rate an anime based on my enjoyment using standard MAL rating system (see 'how i rate' in the bottom). show with 10/10 is basically a 9/10 but it has very special place in my heart.
My favorite list is not in particular order, except Sangatsu no Lion, i love that anime/manga to death.
==== Genre/Theme/Characterization class ====
LOVE : Slice of Life (the great one. ex: Sangatsu no Lion & Natsume Yuujinchou), Drama (Nicely crafted life-related drama, Romance Drama is not my thing, sometime i love it but mostly don't) Fantasy, Seinen, Wholesome show, Heartwarming show, Mature non edgy show, Accurate adaption, In-Depth Natural Character Development, Character-Driven Story/Deep Thought Monologue.
LIKE : Slice of Life (the good one. ex: Barakamon, any father-child story), Romance, Action, Shounen, Drama (almost any drama if it's good and not forced), Comedy
OKAY : Slice of Life (the okay one, there's lots of it), Rest of possible genre
DISLIKE : Slice of Life (Yes, sometime SoL can be really boring), Harem, Ecchi, Yuri, Edgy show, Inaccurate adaptation, Bland Character Development, Unproportional Character Design (like mid/high schooler with giant tits, or an adult but looks like 10 years old),
HATE : Yaoi, Edgelord, Rushed Ending, Bad Ending (Not sad end, but bad end like the anime that leave me with "wtf?" after watching it), Forced Drama (ex: misunderstanding that can be solved in 10 minute but it drags out for like 3+ episode/chapter), Forced Unnatural Character Development (Bullshit nakama powers included)
How I Rate :
---------- Recomended ----------
- 10 (Masterpiece) : Reserved only for the anime that directly impacting on me as a person and i will treasure it forever.
- 9 (Great) : Great in many aspect, has only minimal flaw that can be easily covered by it's good points, fully enjoyed, will be remembered
- 8 (Very Good) : Yes, Very Good, basically similar to 7 but it's better in all aspect
- 7 (Good) : Good anime and enjoying to watch, like it but not necesarily love it because it still has some flaws that lowers the experience
---------- Okay ----------
- 6 (Fine) : Average anime but it has some good aspect that should not be ignored, sometime enjoyed it but it's kinda forgetable
- 5 (Average) : As the score says, it's very average and forgetable
---------- Meh ----------
- 4 (Bad) : it's bad, not enjoying it, forgetable
- 3 (Very Bad) : Very Bad, Why would i enjoying this?, forgetable
---------- "Why i Watching this" ----------
- 2 (Horrible) : I regret watching this, ugh
- 1 (Appalling) : This show offends me as a person, like what the fuck is the one who make this anime thinking!?!?