Back to DesolatePsyche's Profile DesolatePsyche's Profile

Heavy Object 8/8/7/8/8/8

First things first. My "reviews" system is explained on a blog entry. Which can be found through my profile.

✦Story
A rather military/strategy nerdy Anime with fun dialogues and very light-mooded war Anime. Comedy aspect was mostly sexual in a narrative manner, whereas some of light visual stimuli fanservice.

I found approach of fan-service rather interesting, especially since most characters went along to it and the world itself reacted to the most fanservice elements.

What I disliked about that same thing I mentioned, is that characters felt rather "loose" in a sense. But I simply went with decision that they are vanilla pervs.

Anime teases you with possible read more
Anne Happy♪ 7/6/6/7/7/7

✦Story
A cute little odd moeblob. With tons of clumsy, unlucky etc.. stereotypes. Concept was fun, school was fun, episodes were mostly fun.

Not much else to add. Anoter SOL moeblob with great quirk. Story didn't shine any any manner though.

✦Art & Sound
Good enough. Both art and sound side. Opening was nice, everything else was good enough.

✦Character
As mentioned at story. Plenty of stereotypes focused on clumsy, unlucky and so on characters. Primary development was making friends and learning about each other. Other than that, cute girls doing read more
Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo 7/8/10/6/6/7

✦Story
To put it shortly. It is essentially mix of "Code Geass" and "Kakumeiki Valvrave" with rapist fetish direction.

I start of the story extremely unpleasant to digest and the characters didn't make it any better. On the other hand progression was very pleasing, had lot of impactful moments and few emotional moments. I found the world somewhat interesting and had fair bit of surprises.

I did really detest the heavy hand fetish/aspect of the storytelling, where rapists where everywhere. But by the read more
Kumanishi Bijutsubu Rough Sketch-senpai (Manga) 7/8/9/8/8

✦Story
I went in expecting simply good lewd fanservice with comedy, but once I were done with it. Instead of finding it lewd I found it extremely adorable and wholesome.

It had great balance between sexy approach yet extremely heart-warming love story.

I enjoyed it.

✦Art
Very pleasant Art style, and with the whole modelling fanservice approach with that hot thick girl who discovered surprising fetish she had and at the same time hew own feelings over time, was simply well presented.

✦Character
Not much to add aside main read more
Jun 14, 2019
Bleach (Manga) add (All reviews)
Bleach (Manga) 9/10/10/10/10

------

Oeh.. now that I've re-read Manga... figured to write a review about my all time favorite battle shounens. (I've seen Anime total of 4 times including the movies.. but re-read because... Anime final arc is still not animated and I wanted refresher of final arc)

✦Story
As it's extremely long running battle shounen, it would be too tedious to make more of "detailed" review. So to put it simply. It has a very battle, drama, tragedy rich storytelling that also has spice of character relationships and even read more
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou 6/9/7/9/9/9

✦Story
Not much about story. Monster girls and a guy live together in a happy teasing harem with some drama. Funny, hot, entertaining and simple.

So basically setting is great. Story is nothing special. But I got intrigued enough to add Manga to PTR

✦Art & Sound
Oh yeah, art and animation is top notch and absolutely hot. Nothing else to add.

As for music, good enough and fitting. Nothing too noticeable.

✦Character
Plenty of monster types and stereotypes. Done very enjoyable whilst having any taste fulfilled. Slime, read more
Jun 5, 2019
Monster (Anime) add (All reviews)
Monster 8/6/9/7/7/8

✦Story
Since it's rather complex story. I'll do the general gist/feeling opinion I had rather than dwelling too much in the plot.

Long story short, it's rather interesting and enjoyable psychological story. Which has tons of mystery and tons of disturbing events. But my biggest complaint would be that I felt that the whole Johan fiasco and experiment center went rather dumb.

Other than that it was very bipolar and intriguing story.
Or simply a twisted children story.

✦Art & Sound
Art was just average. Didn't impress.

But on the other hand. Sound/music read more
Tenshi na Konamaiki (Manga) 8/8/8/8/8

✦Story
Another of "gender bender" stories that isn't gender bender. But approach on this aspect of the story was done rather superb. Other than that it was rather funny and very adorable storytelling. Plenty of twists, character developments, changes and so on. Adorable relationships and shipping moments and rather solid flow of the story. Also having a satisfying finale was also a great touch.

Probably biggest weakness to the story was repetitive on certain things and as well eventually obnoxious acting on few characters.

✦Art
Old read more
May 2, 2019
Bokura wa Minna Kawai-sou (manga) 9/10/9/9/9

✦Story✦
Another great and absolutely sweet vanilla romance story. The development of romance was slow, silly, emotional, but most importantly, absolutely adorable and cute.

What else you need to know about the story of romcom? Well, the only minus I can think of that I would wanted to see how their relationships grew and some sweet moments of that after the story ended.

The setting is rather nice as well. Inn of plenty of odd characters. Fateful love encounter and the blooming of that.

✦Art✦
Art read more
May 2, 2019
Mx0 (Manga) add (All reviews)
Mx0 (manga) 7/7/7/7/7

✦Story✦
Rather straightforward from zero to high level battle shounen. It's simply, enjoyable and fun. Has romance, has fights, has magic and plenty of fun events. Nothing else to add. I enjoyed it. It had rather interesting magic system as well to it.

Sadly.. the whole Manga ends after the "tutorial" arc per se.

✦Art✦
Clear, straightforward and fun enough.

✦Character✦
Plenty of fun stereotypes. There an actually rather solid character development with rather hopeful romance development. Characters grew emotionally, main character grew in power. Anyhow, a lot of enjoyable characters.

✦Enjoyment read more