Back to DarkDiamond16's Profile DarkDiamond16's Profile

Jun 26, 2019
I found this manga so realistic. The struggles of the characters felt so real to me that it had me with tears in my eyes.
It got me thinking about my life and that I don't appreciate enough what I have.
Seeing Kawana so helpless when trying to better herself and learn in order to be with Ayukawa had a greater impact on me that I expected.
Seeing Ayukawa struggling with his mental status and the fact that he will never be able to give his girlfriend what she deserves truly moved me.
It made me think that anyone's life could change for the worse any second. Ayukawa read more
Jun 11, 2019
I tried reading the manga, but it was so boring to me that I stopped at chapter 12.
But, oh, God, what a beautiful adaptation this is!
The art and animation are absolutely gorgeous. 10/10 for both of them. Studio ufotable did a great job.
The premise of the story might seem cliche, but the way that is executed is interesting. I love the fact that the training arc was just one episode which contained 2 years. Now, this was realistic.
The soundtrack and the sound effects are on point.
I love Tanjiro as a protagonist. He is simple, he does not play around with words and he takes action, read more
Jun 11, 2019
I think that you wanted for a long time to watch One Piece, but you put it off because of its number of episodes, then you should go and read the manga. You will catch up a lot faster and you will experience the One Piece story at its fullest. But if you are not a manga fan and you only watch anime, I recommend you to watch the special Episode of East Blue, which is a summary for the first saga, with great art and animation. If you enjoy it, then go and start the actual anime from episode 1 so you do not read more
Jun 11, 2019
Disclaimer: English is not my first language, therefore excuse me for any mistakes!

One Piece is the best piece of fiction I have ever experienced.
Starting watching and reading One Piece is the best decision of my entire life so far.
So, obviously, One Piece is my favourite manga and anime, my favourite series of all time. As a result, this review will be very subjective and full of good things to say.

Story: 10/10
The storytelling of Oda is a gift from the Gods. The way how something mentioned in a chapter will become relevant 300 or 500 chapters later is incredible! Every chapter and arc introduces a lot read more
May 11, 2019
This anime is so heartwarming and so darn cute! The art is outstanding, the music is good, everything is so colourful and it brings me so much joy!
I am very intrigued by all the zodiacs. Seeing how cute they are when they transform into animals, I would hug them all day long. This teenage rom-com is everything I could ask for. Tohru is a precious cinnamon roll who must be protected. I love Yuki, he is definitely my type. I ship them.
Kyo is cool and I love cats, but in this case, I prefer Yuki because I love grey haired anime boys who are read more