Back to Dantalian2020's Profile Dantalian2020's Profile

Mar 24, 2020
This will be my first written review of this platform and will be taken by what is considered by many to be the best manhwa:

10/10 story: wonderful just that, Siu is a genius when it comes to creating a story that catches you from the first chapter read, for many it seemed boring to me, the story enchanted me, as if he is revealing us little by little Little the mysteries of the world of TOG ES is simply incredible, this is one of the few mangakas as well as an ode that tells you an event in chapter 1 and it is not if read more
Mar 24, 2020
My God, what an epic manga I just saw, sincerely the author riffled it with this manga.

Story 8/10: the story is unique, humanity vs. the gods, they will present in each fight the pasts of the respective characters so as to know their life story, they will mix reality with a touch of the author's imagination.

Art 9/10: his art is not bad, but it is not that he is the eighth wonder of the world. Another thing, the expressions of madness that the author draws are insane.

Characters 10/10: I will try to say it in a way that does not look like a fanboy read more