Back to DanieruHuLi's Profile DanieruHuLi's Profile

Aug 5, 2020
Well, It's not really the best anime out there but it's what you can expect from an anime for children.

Here we have a new take on the Yo-kai watch franchise now they are Henshin Heroes and that's awesome, the story ... well, don't expect too much and also is full of silly humor like butt jokes and similar.
On the other hand, the music is totally amazing. They have like 5 endings that shuffle between them every episode and both openings are really good (specially the first one).

I'll say that it is the kind of anime that you leave playing in the background and then come read more
Sep 16, 2019
This is my first time writing a review, and I know I'm kinda late to the party but I just had to because I don't see this anime gets the love it deserves.

I mean this works amazingly well as an epilogue for Yatterman, not as a reboot or as a new anime as some people see it. Because they will not pause to explain actions of phrases they take from the versions of 1977 or 2008.

If you like Tatsunoko and Specially Yatterman, this is your kind of anime. There are references to Hutch the Honeybee, Speed Racer, and more in each episode.

I really liked what read more