Back to DanDan_Mushi's Profile DanDan_Mushi's Profile

Apr 8, 2015
To love ru darkness is a direct sequel, but unlike it's pequel, it's focus more on the characters and the story.While some might say that the "harem plan" is stupid, it gives rito a chance to develop and give screen time to the girls who didn't get as much as before.

The story start as simple but very quickley we can see that there is a more "mature" tone to darkness than before-it's tries to bring an actual plotline, while focusing mainly about yami and her past, thus creating a very interesting plot. Although the shame is, that rito doesn't really feels like "main character" anymore, read more
Apr 7, 2015
Fairy tail is a show about magic and friendship (some might say, too much friendship)
I see all the bad scores and the bashing that the anime gets, and for that I will try as much as I can to protect it.

I admit, the story in fairy tail isn't that good. But the light heartness of this show, the interesting plot points that we discover and the great fights. Fairy tail is a fun show, it's fun to watch it, it's fun to talk about it. People take this show very seriously and I think this is the problem.

While the main character, nasu, is you might read more
Apr 7, 2015
Highschool DXD is really underrated in my opinion. Although it's often mentioned as "pure echii" people fail to see the creativity and the original concept that the anime has taken. Sure, it's easy to just ignore all the good points and say "this anime is only about oppai", but I beliebe there is more to that.

While the story start in a simple way, it quickly develop a far more serious tone. It begin in a "ultimate harem" anime and we can see the great world building and the very unique way that the plot is displayed. While I can understand why people would drop it read more