Back to Dalek-kun's Profile Dalek-kun's Profile

Jun 27, 2014
While the first Boku no Pico OVA was a little disappointing, Pico to Chico was just plain dumb.
There was hardly plot whatsoever. It was just just 30 minutes of pure sex scenes.
The characters were awful. They showed very little emotion. Not much information is told about them. They show no growth or development throughout they story.
So unless you want to see little boys make out for 30 minutes straight, I would not recommend this anime.
Dec 22, 2013
If you're like me, you know that there's a lot of crappy anime out there. Just when you think you've seen the worst of it, you'll discover one even worse than the last. But after all this searching and searching, I think this one may be the one: The worst anime ever!
Like many yaoi anime, there is hardly any story line whatsoever. It's just a bunch of mindless sex scenes. Some one needs to tell the writers of these yaoi that it takes more than sexy guys to make a good anime.And that's not all.
The characters were just dreadful. read more
Dec 22, 2013
When I first watched this anime, I was a little disappointed. The story line was somewhat predictable and hard to follow in some places. The characters were had very little depth and were not very likable at all. The animation was jerky and overloaded with flashy visual effects. So this may not be the best anime ever, but it wasn't that dreadful.
In spite of being poorly-written and incredibly cheesy, I actually thought that this anime was actually pretty funny. In fact, it's one of the funniest shows I've seen in my life! Some scenes in here are just flat out pee read more
Dec 19, 2012
Although it isn't as good as most Pokemon manga, it's still pretty good for a Shotacon. The story dose not have a lot of complexity and the characters who are pretty flat, but still pretty funny, plus, Pikachu is REALLY cute!
Nov 13, 2012
FMA has a very complex story with lots of sophistication. It has an anti-war message and comments on society.The charcaters all have their good points and flaws and can easily be related to. The only problem with this anime its a little more bloody than it needs to be. Although it does need some violence for the message to get through to the viewer, it would be better if they didn't glorify it.
Nov 8, 2012
This movie is great! Beautiful art work. High-quality animation. It gives an anti-war message without being bloody and violent. Deep three-dimensional characters. I would highly recommend this anime to everyone!