Back to Chunchun-Chan's Profile Chunchun-Chan's Profile

Oct 10, 2019
The second sequel of baku ane is really good. but still the first one better than the second one.

the story of this hentai is good enough. the sound from the characters makes this hentai enjoyable to watch. All the characters are really damn good for me. I do really like the this episode but the first baku ane are still better than the second one. But this hentai is really good to watch too.

This hentai also need more episodes and there still missing one scene with one girl in this hentai like they skip one full scene. but this hentai sure have longer H-scene read more
Oct 10, 2019
This hentai for me is really great to be honest.

I really like all the characters in this hentai. the story for me is really good. The art in this hentai is also great. The sound and the animation also makes this hentai even better. What I like from this hentai is the animation on when they doing H-scene. even though is a little short on every position, but for me its great.

This hentai also should have more episodes. I do really wanna see some H-scene with the other sisters. Maybe at least we can get a 2 or 3 episodes of read more
Oct 9, 2019
This hentai for me is absolutely great.

The story really progress well. The art in this hentai for me is better and also the animation really smooth its makes really enjoyable to watch. For me the characters is a little bit to sharp or rough. But because of the animations, it makes this hentai really good to watch.

I hope episode 3 of Master Piece The Animation can release soon. Cause I want to know the next scene of this hentai. And I also hope the story gets even better than episode one and two. Maybe we can get more scene with the mom cause i read more
Oct 9, 2019
This Hentai is really good for me.

I really enjoy all the episodes. the character has a great model too. the art and the sounds really makes this hentai enjoyable. The story for me is good enough but on episode 4 is little bit disappointed for me cause one of the girls didn't get to do with the male guy. but anyways all of the animation was really good and it makes really enjoyable to watch.

Maybe this hentai can get at least one more episode of the blonde girl and the male guy. cause I just really wanna see the male guy with the blonde girl.