Back to ChivbagTalksalot's Profile ChivbagTalksalot's Profile

Dec 6, 2017
"This card has 1500 attack power"
"That means whenever I attack the enemy player with this card, they will lose 1500 life points."
"And thats a good thing because if the enemy player runs out of life points, I win the game!"
"Wow thats amazing, I guess that means that the enemy player will have to try his hardest to not get hit by your card."
"Thats right. It just comes to show how powerful this 1500 attack power card is."

*Match starts*

"Oh no, I'm about to get hit by that 1500 attack power creature."
"Aaaaahh, I've was hit and I'm pretending that being hit by a virtual creature in a read more
Apr 26, 2017
At this point in time when the show has just begun, it is fairly enjoyable. An average shonen with good production.
Though with that said, there are deep problems already surfacing with the writing, the biggest of which being that all the characters are way too powerful for their age. We have child characters capable of massive summons and advanced elemental techniques. This is on top of the fact that it is set in the Naruto world which is already deeply flawed as it is.
It would have been nice if the show returned to its humble roots with characters being modestly powerful and fights being read more