Back to Bucklesocks's Profile Bucklesocks's Profile

Nov 3, 2016
Alright,Fullmetal alchemist 2003 is the greatest thing i've seen in my life.It is my second favorite anime of all time and i don't think there will ever be a show better than it.For the sake of this review,i will ignore the fact that Brotherhood exists,i don't hate it,i just don't want to compare them now,avoiding is pointless because i will have to do it when i review Brotherhood.

Story:10/10
Alright,the story.It was amazing,it was consistent and great done.It is pretty slow paced,but it fits perfectly for someone like me.The story in itself is really dark and mostly revolves around our main characters Edward and Alphonse Elric.
The thing read more
Sep 23, 2016
Hi there,i decided to do a review of a romance/comedy anime called:Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga aru! or on English:The art club has a problem!I decided to put in a tl;dr for each score next to it.Let's get right into it,shall we?

Story:7/10 Hilarious plot at first,kind of falls off later.

It was interesting to say nonetheless,i really liked the idea of Subaru being into 2D girls and that he is in the art club so he can draw them,other than that the story is pretty bland,they go on with their daily lives and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that,each of the episodes are interesting.

Art/Animation:9/10 read more