Back to BlindSniper's Profile BlindSniper's Profile

Nov 29, 2019
My Hero Academia's biggest weakness is how painfully slow the plot moves forward. We're 6 episodes into the season, and nothing has happened that couldn't have been condensed into 1 episode.

That's not to say there aren't other glaring issues like a dialogue that could be written by a 12 year old. To the point you could skip an entire scene and know what happened. But we aren't here to be blown away by dialogue, it's a shounen. We're here to see good animation, fun characters, and an intriguing plot. So do we get any of that?

Animation: 4/10

The animation quality is the same as it's been read more
Aug 9, 2019
Dr. Stone's first two episodes really pull you into the series and makes you incredibly hopeful of what's to come. Sadly after that all it does is push you away.

The plot is interesting enough, and the characters are thrown into something that could go countless directions. Sadly Dr. Stone chose the worst path for every character and for the story. Each character is as shallow as a puddle. Senku is the genius, Taiju is the screaming idiot, and the girl is a girl... in revealing clothing of course.

Then comes the "villain" - who's motives are something so unrealistic and ridiculous that it's jarring. Must read more
Sep 26, 2018
Steins;Gate 0 is a story following "Open the Missing Link" - episode 23B of Steins;Gate.

Characters:

My biggest gripe with the show is that no character delivers anything worth hearing in 20 episodes of the series. Okabe is a one-dimensional depressed person who's only way of exuding emotion is through shocked expressions. Mayuri is nothing but a plot device who clings to Okabe for reasons unknown since she has no character development at all. Her entire reasoning for existence is to love Okabe and that's it.

Kagari is there to exist solely to look like Kurisu and make you feel bad. Nothing else... but she's a cliffhanger for read more