Back to BlackAlpha's Profile BlackAlpha's Profile

Jan 3, 2018
Bastard (Manga) add (All reviews)
I've just finished this, it's 4 in the morning and I need to express the immense enjoyment I had whilst reading this. Over the 3 days I've read Bastard, it has literally prevented me from doing revision as the story has just kept me glued to page after page, thinking that I'll finish reading at a certain time but ending up spending hours reading.

The overall story is very simplistic yet very surreal, as the synopsis doesn't give away that much, I don't want to give away spoilers as to who the serial killer is but you find out straight away, so the action happens fast. read more
Apr 8, 2013
So lets begin.

Ore no kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru (or Oreshura for short) is an romance/comedy/harem about a boy named Eita, who is against love or anything to do with romance. But is forced against his own will to be the boyfriend of the prettiest girl in school, Masuzu.

First of all, this anime has a really good art quality and one of the best I've seen. Which adds to the affect of the girls' facial expressions when talking to the main character who 3 of the main 3 girls love.

The story involves with the protagonist Eita whose previous life, Burning Fighter Fighter, is read more