Back to BigMocaEnergy's Profile BigMocaEnergy's Profile

Apr 30, 2017
I normally do not write a review while a certain series is airing, but my expectation for this show *literally* blew my mind away.

Judging from the cover art of what seems like a generic plot, I watched the first episode of Quan Zhi Gao Shou with low expectations. To my surprise, after the first episode my mind keeps wanting more of those.

Quan Zhi Gao Shou follows a man named Ye Xiu, a competitive player in the online multiplayer game Glory, and is regarded as a textbook and a top-tier pro-player. He was then kicked out of the pro-team, which also costs his position to keep read more
Mar 9, 2017
I was lucky enough to catch the very first screening of Koe no Katachi in Singapore's cinemas on March 9, 2017. This is also my first review, so please bear with me if my review layout is not great.

Please also note that my review of this will be Anime-only, as I have not yet read the manga. I do plan on reading the manga to get the full experience though.

Story: 9/10
- The story starts off with a young girl named Nishimiya Shouko, who walks in to a classroom and introduced herself in pieces of paper she wrote before coming in, then "I am deaf." was read more