Back to BabaORiley's Profile BabaORiley's Profile

Dec 2, 2019
My problem with this show is pretty simple. If I have to go out of my way and read up on the shows backstory and production to understand what in the holy plain of Rey is going on. That’s when the show is bad.
I like shows that make you think, have open endings, does not give you all the answers, let's you decide what's right and wrong. However, when something like Neon Genesis comes along where you understand a bit of the story and then it all falls apart in the last episodes then the whole narrative is flawed. I can’t enjoy this. I read more
Dec 2, 2019
In this anime are we following an idiot og a red bloodcell who can't flow through the bodies blood streams without help frol white bloodcell Josuke Higashikata from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. I liked everything about the show from learning about how the body operates to the banter between the characters. However, I hated every second when the idiot red bloodcell came on screen. It really sucked thefun out of the show for me. You shoud watch it. Just be prepared for the annoying main character.

Macrophage is best girl don't @ me.

The show would have been average if not for the learning experianse. You could read more