Back to BTDee's Profile BTDee's Profile

Sep 19, 2019
"What have they done to my boy?"

Nyanko-sensei was done wrong in this poor quality animation.

Theres no plot to this whatsoever so thats an easy 1/10
The art is very poorly done and the quality is not very good either. 1/10
The sound was obnoxious and painful to the ear 1/10
Character, well, nyanko sensei is a 10/10 but he didnt really do anything during these shorts at all.

Overall enjoyment 1/10
It's not like you'll lose much by watching these shorts, simply because of how short they actually are.

But...

If you actually want to watch good content, skip this.
Sep 19, 2019
Given (Anime) add (All reviews)
I tend to be very skeptical of Yuri/Yaoi/Shounen Ai/Shoujo Ai,
and you may too.
Maybe thats why you're reading the reviews and contemplating "is this one actually worth it?"

Yes. Yes it is 100% worth it.

Out of all the BL's I've watched this one had the most natural plot and romance I've ever seen.
The story was amazing and well delivered,
the characters were extremely well rounded,
the sound was extraordinarily beautiful,
and the enjoyment was a solid 10/10.

I don't generally cry watching anime but this was a tear jerking for me.

If you appreciate romance in any way, regardless of your gender, this is an anime you should experience for read more
Sep 9, 2019
It would be difficult to rate this any higher than a 5 or a 6, honestly.

STORY: 5/10
Since there are only 8 chapters and each chapter is a new story it's hard to get any substance out of them.
Some of the chapters are a lot better than others, some are a lot worse... Overall taking each chapter into consideration it would a mediocre manga.
You aren't provided too much detail, but based on whats going on in each chapter its safe to assume they take place in different zombielands as well.
Due to the shortness of each chapter we don't get much detail into the characters or their read more
Aug 15, 2019
1/10

I can honestly say this is without a doubt the most boring anime I've ever had the pleasure to experience.

The characters are bland, boring, and quite frankly, pathetic. None of them gave anything of value to the story. Their abilities and powers were worthless and with the skills they have in this show I'm surprised they even managed to help at all.

The plot was barely existent. I feel like you could watch the first and last episode and still have a fairly decent idea of what was going on. I don't even understand how the writers managed to create a plot like this.

Getting through this read more
Aug 14, 2019
1/10

The story was extremely hard to follow and very confusing in the way it was written, half the time I had absolutely no idea what was going on. The story was so back and forth on everything that was happening.

The characters are all fairly unlikable, especially the main characters. Their interaction with each other was dreadful, and the actions they made made absolutely no sense to me. They were inconsistent with their feelings, actions, and words. It's hard to believe their relationship even consists of any romance by the time you get to the end of the story.

It took me 300 days to finish reading read more