Back to AzRAELGoDLIkE's Profile AzRAELGoDLIkE's Profile

Jun 3, 2015
Contradictions...

This is just not an ordinary review about the second season, id rather say its a conclusion i made after watching the second season. Im not going into deep details in here, just about my opinion on the characters and the story.

After the first season, i expected a change on the actions by Tsunemori. The Acceptance of the Sybil System in the first season and the behaviour that keeps on in the second season speak for themselves.
Tsunemori has accepted it, questioning the System might occur but its just halfhearted and will not lead her actions. Her actions are bound, bound to the character, read more
Jun 3, 2015
First of all, I'd recommend you to read another review if u want to get an overview about this series.
Since most of this is somewhat my biased opinion about my anger and how the story felt. Its not to see as a recommendation for anyone, more like some ideas to think of. If u are still interested, u can keep on reading.

Before reading this you should be prepared for spoilers and bad mouthing, since thats the only way i can describe a few things.

The series first episodes remind me of cowboy bebops style of showing episodes. It describes a few things beforehand. After read more