Back to Anon028's Profile Anon028's Profile

Mar 26, 2019
I feel I could write a whole book about this show, I can't describe with words how happy this anime makes me.

From experience I can say it's hard to write romance, it's also hard to write age gap romance between a 10 and 20 year old, and it's even harder to sell it to the audience.

But they did it, they accomplished it and the final result is the most wholesome and heartwarming romance ever animated by Japan.

The key to success is to make the characters believable and entertaining at the same time, our protagonist isn't over the top and the love interest naturally wasn't into read more
Mar 25, 2017
At first glance, some people might think this anime is the same as any other of it's genre, but they couldn't be more wrong if they tried, this series is unique and we probably won't have something as good as this in a long time, and this is why:

Let's start with the less remarkable part for me, the art, sure the show had high production values, that's expected from J.C. Staff, but it did nothing to make the art, well, outstanding, it was just there. The art of the manga is by far superior, so that's a good reason to read the manga after finishing read more
Dec 26, 2014
Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru is part of a multimedia project of LN, VN, videogame, manga and anime. And despite of it, the anime is completely able to stand on its own.

The story is one of the strongest points, but for you to understand this you need to watch the series from the right point of view. As a Slice of Life the story is about the characters, sure world building is important, but ultimately the story focuses on the 5 main protagonists, it makes you care about them, their lives and it gives a proper conclusion to them.

The art is pretty good for read more