Back to Altrue's Profile Altrue's Profile

Jun 27, 2017
Jesus christ this was awful.

I usually am pretty happy to give high scores and derive a sincere enjoyment to even the most weird stories but this just went above and beyond to deliver the worst possible scenario and pacing I have ever seen.

Let's recap:

- We have a recap that takes half the movie, shows nothing of relevance, and is quite boring honestly.
- I have not read the LN and for the life of me couldn't understand half of what I saw, for a moment I was confused and thought that maybe there was a season 2 that I'd have missed or something, unbelievable. The story read more
Aug 11, 2016
I'm going to be straightforward: The synopsis for this anime may seem generic and boring at first, but it is one of the very rare anime to handle violence, romance, erotism and the personality of people in such a mature light.

For f*cking once things are not dodged, avoided, or suggested. You get to see and hear what is happening, and it felt both good and engaging to not feel like the anime is mistaking me with an innocent 10 year old, or whatever is the usual PG-13 target audience.

This makes the caracter more relatable, the story more engaging, and overall the anime more memorable, than read more