Back to Aliulo's Profile Aliulo's Profile

Aug 30, 2017
Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo is a high school *romance, with craaaaazy supernatural powers and 0% harem. It's a good time, and I enjoyed it.

Story: 8/10
The story is pretty good, in my opinion. It's focused on its central goal of building the romance with the powers playing a role in moving this along. It is at its heart a romance story, not a supernatural one. There's also the added benefit of completely avoiding the harem trap. I feel like they have to rush the witches, though, given their twelve episode run.

Art: 7/10
The art's nothing particularly stand-out, and is overall pretty generic. The character designs are read more
Aug 30, 2017
Alice to Zouroku is another "young girls with crazy powers" type anime, similar to Black Bullet (which I have yet to watch, but need to get around to). I personally had a good time watching it, though there were a few things I wasn't fully behind.

Story: 7/10
The story itself starts off pretty basic; an escape from a secret laboratory and super power fights. This carries on for the first half of the show. There's strong points to this story type, though. There's an identifiable antagonist, reasonable threat, mysterious origins (although I must say, there was that off-hand mention of experiments being done by the organization. read more