Back to Alcestic's Profile Alcestic's Profile

Feb 14, 2014
I'm not a big fan of shoujo manga, shoujo anime, or romance in general. I think this is the 3rd shoujo/romance thing I've read/watched But for some strange reason, I thought Kakugo wa Iika Soko no Joshi was really, really cute.

This is the story of a delusional ikeman (basically a cool, popular, handsome guy) that goes hella batshit after this chick rejects him. Your the first few pages, you're probably not going to feel sorry for Furuya Towa. He's just a popular boy who shuts down after he realizes that, no! You cannot have everything you want! I liked how he didn't just stalk read more
Feb 13, 2014
I wrote a weird review for season one of UtaPri (as it is apparently affectionately nicknamed), but you know what, I enjoyed the second season much more that the first. Why? I can't tell you. As someone who truly, with a burning passion, did not like the anime, I'm surprised I even made it to the second season. There's just something strange and creepy about this anime that made me feel such intense emotion, and the urge to complete it.

I may have liked this season more than the first, but the plot it still so, so shitty. Whoever came up with the plot for read more