Back to AbyssAnime's Profile AbyssAnime's Profile

Dec 7, 2017
As of writing this review I have only seen up to Ep.10, mild spoilers may occur containing information up to that point.

TL;DR: The story is nothing unique but is still solid. Characters and the fact that Studio Pierrot are the ones adapting this are Black Clover's biggest flaw. Black Clover, despite these flaws I do still find very enjoyable though.

It's disappointing to see how lowly ranked this is and some of the stupid reviews that just call it trash. Yes, Black Clover has many flaws (just as any anime have flaws), simply based on these flaws i took a guess at what studio made read more
Oct 24, 2014
This is my first review on MAL so excuse me if it's sorta bad d:

I'll be quite honest, I'm usually only really big on anime with magic, action, with comedy and possibly some romance all thrown in. This anime appears to just basically be your usual school/romance anime, but it's so much more than that. I can say for sure that Ao Haru Ride has become my favorite romance anime (not including comedy/romance) there was comedy thrown in but i look at this as a romance, not a comedy.

The story is very basic and isn't totally outstanding but it's the characters themselves that got read more