Back to 4headkun's Profile 4headkun's Profile

Oct 10, 2019
I think it's an honest work. Well made and a lot of time were spent on it. The rate is little too low, even it's an isekai anime but not that type of what you usually expect.
The first episode is so great that it makes up for the damage that the 3. and 4. caused. That 2 was very meaningless.
As for the story, it's pritty cool. The problem is real and can be reflected to our sociaty.
The art is nice not that good but it's just like everyother in 2019.
Many charachters has high goal and they sacrafice everthing what gets in their way. So they read more
Aug 3, 2019
It's a very usual fantasy/magic anime with no really much newness in it. Then may you ask: why is it good?It should be boring as hell, after I saw so many isekai just like this.
The answer is pritty simple: it does better every single thing that most of this animes does.
The quality is just good, as expeted from the studio.
The plot is similar to others, but actually has a well written archenemy. And this world is even developing e.g. the gadgets, strategies.
It was fun to watch the whole story, I couldn't even stop and just kept going with the episodes. And I really enjoy to read more