Back to -PotatoChip-'s Profile -PotatoChip-'s Profile

Jan 10, 2019
FLAVOR METER: Stale, yet edible.

There is not much to be said about this one, but if you're looking for a story with quite a bit of girl on girl interaction with a side dish of attempted murder - this is the manga for you!

-Story-

Alright, so to begin with the story!

Obviously, the concept of having two girls that love each other so much that they would literally kill each other, is laughable!

The thought of two, seemingly innocent lovers going from "I love you," to going at each others throats, for whatever reason, was comedic.

That's actually what attracted me to the manga in read more
Jan 9, 2019
FLAVOR METER: Bittersweet, although the taste could have lingered for much, much longer on the buds.

-The Story-

What I really loved about the story was the fact that it took a more realistic approach towards the theme of "following your passions" through the perspective of the main characters.

It showcases the compromises that someone is willing to go through to make those dreams a rose-colored reality, may it be leaving the ones you love behind or sacrificing those dreams for the sake of others.

There was also the motif of "strength," which was touched on through the motivations and sense of responsibility that each of the characters develop read more