Back to -CHAOS-'s Profile -CHAOS-'s Profile

Mar 7, 2012
First I have to say that this is only my second review, and I only write reviews for anime that I think are underrated. This review may be some what one sided, but I honestly feel this anime deserves a lot more respect than what it is given, so I'm here to balance things out a bit. Overall I give this anime a rating of 10, which may seem too high and simply not true, but I guess it all comes down to perspective right?

Not everyone believes in the same thing, not everyone sees things the same way. Some people live for the future and read more
Jan 13, 2011
This is my first review, I hope people find it useful!

This is a very unique anime in my opinion, it creates a crude and gritty atmosphere you'll have a hard time finding in any other anime. Set in the future where the lands have been reduced to harsh desert wastelands, we follow the adventures of Kanta the realist and his young apprentice Kosuna. This anime is definitely a must watch, it has qualities that set it apart from the rest.

Kanta isn't your typical lead male character, I wouldn't even call him a "good guy", however I predict you'll find him likable none the less. He read more