Anime & Manga News

Blu-ray Specials of Chu 2 Byo, Girls Panzer, and OniAi

by dtshyk
Oct 6, 2012 2:25 AM | 16 Comments
According to Amazon Japan, a short OVA of Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! will be bundled with the first volume of the Blu-ray and DVD. The title is "DEPTH OF FIELD -Ai to Nikushimi Gekijyo" (Theater of love and hate) and it will be released on December 19th.

Each volume of the Girls und Panzer Blu-rays and DVDs will carry a 12-minute-long OVA. The first episode, "Water War", will be released on December 21st.

Each volume of the Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne Blu-rays and DVDs will carry a short OVA. The first episode, "Okome da." (It's rice.), will be released on December 26th. According to Animate, a packaged rice named "Akiko Komachi" featuring the anime will be sold online from October 22nd.

Package picture of Akiko Komachi

Sources: Oniai on Neowing, Chu2 on Amazon, Girls Panzer on Amazon, Animate

Story by [profile=Mimerio]Mimerio[/profile]

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!: Depth of Field - Ai to Nikushimi Gekijyo on MAL
Girls und Panzer Specials on MAL
Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne Specials on MAL

16 Comments Recent Comments

Wonder WTF is it going to be about this time exactly? It must be something not in the series airing now.

Oct 28, 2012 4:07 AM by Yumekichi11

9988 said:
Are we allowed to post only when we have good things to say? No way in hell, if we like or dont like something people should say so. If you dont like it ignore it or bear with it.

It depends on whether you have decent point to make. Hyping or Ranting just because you emotion wants it would not contribute much to the discussion.

Oct 15, 2012 10:09 PM by symbv

These MAL threads are much more entertaining than few months ago, I think.

Oct 15, 2012 2:21 PM by Progeusz

RyanSaotome said:


People here always have to make posts saying bad things anytime a show they don't like has a news article.


skapandi said:
And what's wrong with that?If one can express their like of something then the opposite should be allowed as well.


True. Are we allowed to post only when we have good things to say? No way in hell, if we like or dont like something people should say so. If you dont like it ignore it or bear with it.

@skapandi Also remember theres some breed of fans out there that are always at the the defensive...

Oct 15, 2012 2:13 PM by 9988

No need to get so butthurt over an attention whore, assuming that's what's going on here :|.

Oct 15, 2012 2:05 PM by YOROldNewYAgin

I like these shows so OVAs wouldn't hurt.

skapandi said:
symbv said:
skapandi said:
No fucks given.

You just did by posting here :-)


Yeah, because posting a three word comment on here that took max 10 seconds to type automatically means I care or will watch any of these (shitty) specials.Seems that by the amount of people that posted in this thread nobody really cares, just like me.Except I was the only one bored enough to type something.Clicked here again not expecting anything(again, boredom) and was amused to find this.By the way, I'm a she.Girls can swear too, especially on the Internet.

RyanSaotome said:


People here always have to make posts saying bad things anytime a show they don't like has a news article.


And what's wrong with that?If one can express their like of something then the opposite should be allowed as well.
Look gais, I can be a tuff guyinreallife on the interwebs. Herp derp I said something cool like "No fucks given". That totally doesn't bait responses at all! I like attention!

Oct 6, 2012 3:27 PM by Yvese

only interested in watching Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne

Oct 6, 2012 2:23 PM by Mr_Gutts

symbv said:
skapandi said:
No fucks given.

You just did by posting here :-)


Yeah, because posting a three word comment on here that took max 10 seconds to type automatically means I care or will watch any of these (shitty) specials.Seems that by the amount of people that posted in this thread nobody really cares, just like me.Except I was the only one bored enough to type something.Clicked here again not expecting anything(again, boredom) and was amused to find this.By the way, I'm a she.Girls can swear too, especially on the Internet.

RyanSaotome said:


People here always have to make posts saying bad things anytime a show they don't like has a news article.


And what's wrong with that?If one can express their like of something then the opposite should be allowed as well.

Oct 6, 2012 1:24 PM by skapandi

Girl und Panzer OVAs sound good to watch.

Wait that rice will be sold online, hmmm I doubt I'll import OniAi but it could be possible to grab some of that rice.

Oct 6, 2012 1:06 PM by Hoppy

symbv said:
DraconisMarch said:
*3 fanservice episodes bundled with Blu-ray and DVD

It may or may not be fanservice though.
DraconisMarch said:

symbv said:
skapandi said:
No fucks given.
You just did by posting here :-)
That's not how it works.

Then how it works then? That he put in the time to post means he is already giving his fuck or whatever.


People here always have to make posts saying bad things anytime a show they don't like has a news article.

Oct 6, 2012 12:33 PM by RyanSaotome

DraconisMarch said:
*3 fanservice episodes bundled with Blu-ray and DVD

It may or may not be fanservice though.
DraconisMarch said:

symbv said:
skapandi said:
No fucks given.
You just did by posting here :-)
That's not how it works.

Then how it works then? That he put in the time to post means he is already giving his fuck or whatever.

Oct 6, 2012 12:14 PM by symbv

*3 fanservice episodes bundled with Blu-ray and DVD

symbv said:
skapandi said:
No fucks given.
You just did by posting here :-)
That's not how it works.

Oct 6, 2012 11:59 AM by DraconisMarch

skapandi said:
No fucks given.

You just did by posting here :-)

Oct 6, 2012 5:22 AM by symbv

No fucks given.

Oct 6, 2012 5:20 AM by skapandi

First OVA in vol.1 of GalPan is named "Water War".

Oct 6, 2012 4:39 AM by symbv

Just want to add that there is a reason for the rice to be chosen for collaboration with OniAi. Whereas the heroine's name of OniAi is Akiko, the rice is from Akita Komachi. According to the article from Animate the rice comes from the village named Dango-machi in Akita Prefecture, and the brand of the rice is Akita Komachi - hence the name of the rice sold in this collaboration project (which is Akiko Komachi).

Oct 6, 2012 3:01 AM by symbv