Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!?

Synonyms: When a Gun Nerd Is Reincarnated to a World of Magic, He Established a Harem army with Modern Weapons!?
Japanese: 軍オタが魔法世界に転生したら、現代兵器で軍隊ハーレムを作っちゃいました!?

Type: Manga
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Jun 9, 2015 to ?
Genres: ActionAction, AdventureAdventure, ComedyComedy, EcchiEcchi, FantasyFantasy, RomanceRomance, ShounenShounen, HaremHarem
Authors: Yameta, Takashi (Art), Meikyou, Shisui (Story)
Serialization: Dragon Age

1 indicates a weighted score.
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Feb 9, 2016
Nyaruko_chan_ (All reviews)
Gun-ota, aka. the Japanese still don't know how to make short titles so don't count on me to fully rewrite it here, is, in itself, a manga with a lot of potential, and is somewhat friendly user, so most people should enjoy it.

Story- 7.5
(Note: the only reason I'm not putting a higher note is because the manga hasn't gotten very far yet, still gonna see how it unfolds) This story follows a young man named Lute, who is starting a nice career at a metal constructor, and everything is going well! He's made nice friends, his workplace is nice etc. that is until the read more
Aug 11, 2019
EisenhornPuritus (All reviews)
First, I must say I do not usually drop any title I have started, but this one managed to get me do it (After I read the first 26 chapters). Also, excuse my poor english, if you find any gross mistakes in my grammar or orthography.

Now to the point:

This is a power fantasy of a manga, where the main character is just awesome and everybody loves him. This is not an uncommon thing, as anybody who has read some Isekai manga surely knows, but this one I found particularly dumb and dishonest.

The art is decent (Not very good tho), but the characters and read more