Synonyms: 17 Juunana

Published: May 13, 2008 to Jan 13, 2010
Genre: Romance Romance
Demographic: Shoujo Shoujo
Serialization: Bessatsu Friend
Authors: Sakurai, Machiko (Story & Art)

Score: 7.251 (scored by 661661 users)
1 indicates a weighted score.
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Aug 4, 2010
2Precious (All reviews)
This is a very nice manga nothing clique about it...and since im not really into the romance with comedy. This was prefect for me...the drama is really a slice of life...or should i say a slice of reality. It points out teens that falls into an adult world and comforts adult situations. Parent abandonment 'cause the child was not in a child's place{ not trying to sound harsh but...} Anywho the parents are also in the wrong.
( Its really hard to not spoil anything 'cause its really interesting and i really want to just say it all)
Shiika the main female lead is read more
May 28, 2019
MusicSoul97 (All reviews)
# It was definitely cute overall, but I felt there were parts missing for me to truly enjoy it as a completed work of art.

# I was so confused on some parts. One being the timing of it all; say, sometimes I couldn’t tell if it was the same day or a new day. The other was the characters. So many names were literally thrown in my face all at once that I had no idea who was who, and just had to keep guessing until I got confirmation.

# [SPOILER]
I felt Yuusuke and Shiika being together wasn’t necessary? I’m sorry if that offends anyone read more