Edit Manga Information

Type: Manga
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Oct 15, 2013 to ?
Authors: Cool-kyou Shinja (Story & Art)
Serialization: Young Champion Retsu

Score: 6.141 (scored by 1120 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Jun 29, 2018
WorkTimeFun (All reviews)
Story: 5

The thing about the story is pretty much how the author's feeling during the time he drew and wrote the scenarios (In my opinion, I could be wrong). It doesn't follow a line which a normal story has. I consider it to be a borderline-hentai, slice of life manga. The story never seems to be progressing ( MC with the girls ). Considering these fact I'd give it a 5 for it's effort of keeping the *story* on track.

Art: 7

The only thing I give a better rating is the art. Even though not realistic ( big oppais and all ), was enjoyable read more
Aug 16, 2019
cousycousy (All reviews)
Me, several dozens chapters into a manga literally called Chichi Chichi and so far has had incest, rape as comedy, age play, hypnosis, an adult male character who looks like a child and is explicitly said to look like one, and the line "I was suddenly wearing a diaper, and your sister was insulting me while giving me a titty fuck" : maybe manga bad?

Without the rape as comedy, incest, and a main character that is pretty much the male equivalent of a 100 year demon who looks like a young girl, I could get it as an OK harem hentai manga where the plot read more