Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Type: Novel
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: May 25, 2015 to ?
Genres: DramaDrama, SchoolSchool, PsychologicalPsychological
Authors: Tomose, Shunsaku (Art), Kinugasa, Shougo (Story)
Serialization: None

1 indicates a weighted score.
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.
Favorites: 1,564

May 8, 2017
zedim (All reviews)
This is honestly amazing, i started reading this after the anime was announced when i read the sinopsis i found it really interesting. the plot is very good and its really, really well written

Very intriguing , keeps you hooked the mystery is great because you always feel like something is missing but its not in your face all the time

I have been watching anime for years and still very few things hooked me as well as this. its very enjoyable to read and has great characters.

If you want something to read, read this doubt you will find anything better if you do please pm read more
Jun 7, 2019
Rafael_Jakutis (All reviews)
Simply one of the best light novels I have ever had the pleasure to read, for those who watched the anime series is very worth going in search of reading the original material.
There are many points that differ from the anime, so I recommend you start reading from the beginning of the story, but if you do not have the patience and desire you can go straight to the end of volume 3 and the beginning of volume 4 which is where the anime ends the adaptation.
About the story: It is very well built and we feel light and willing to continue reading to read more
Aug 8, 2018
Syureria (All reviews)
Edited on June 25, 2019.

Don't think this is an ordinary school. This word might be a suitable phrase for this.

Tension, sadness, romantic moments, and many more are inside. Focused on Kiyotaka Ayanokouji who had just enrolled in high school. But in the school it turned out that it was not like school in general, it meant that this school implemented a point system where these points could buy anything. Now this novel has more than twelve volumes and each volume is very interesting.

Character illustrations are equally amazing. Character design is very cute and cool but unfortunately this is just a light read more
Apr 9, 2019
simple_reviews (All reviews)
Classroom of the Elite is the first light novel I seriously invested time into. The story and writing are outstanding detailing all the things that are happening, and the psychological mind twists that happen. The character development is amazing! you have your protagonist Ayonokoji ( class 1-D) who just wants to have a simple high school life in Japans best high school run by the government to nurture the minds of the leaders of the next generation. Ayanokoji may appear to be a chill high school boy in the outside, however, what's really going on is not what it seem he is always pulling strings read more
Jul 22, 2020
MarvinPY (All reviews)
Welcome to the Classroom of the Elite !! I started this novel after finishing the anime, and OMG, it's the best thing I've read in my life. I am very hooked on the plot, the characters and the most beautiful girl that exists Kei Karuizawa (Best female character 2020 of all Japan). Read it, you will not regret that.

If they come from the anime, start with volume 4. Each volume has a different situation to solve by the protagonist Ayanokouji (Best 2020 male character in all of Japan), a cold and calculating being who wants to discover human emotions. It is very epic.
Feb 22, 2020
Ayano_4man (All reviews)
This is definitely one of the greatest, most intriguing and enjoyable light novels I have ever read. I started with watching the anime to get some kind of idea of the feel of the story. The anime itself was pretty good and made me read the light novel. Now compared to the light novel the anime is a 7/10, because the light novel is a definite 10.

FOR ANIME WATCHERS: I recommend reading from the first novel if you have already seen the anime. First you will probably notice that Ayanokouji's personality is a little different than in the anime, more normal-like. This is read more
Apr 14, 2020
verno78910 (All reviews)
About the story: It is very well built and we feel light and willing to continue reading to know read more