Edit Manga Information

Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai.

Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai.

English: If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord
Synonyms: Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai.
Japanese: うちの娘の為ならば、俺はもしかしたら魔王も倒せるかもしれない。

Type: Novel
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Feb 20, 2015 to ?
Genres: Fantasy
Authors: Truffle (Art), CHIROLU (Story), Kei (Art)
Serialization: None

Score: 8.061 (scored by 690 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Jan 16, 2018
Furuzaki (All reviews)
When you've grown tired of killing, taking care of a beautiful little girl can heal the soul and bring happiness to your life. (Warning: this is a age-gap love story, you have been warned. Usagi Drop all over again)

Good (early) story: Dale stumbles upon a little demon girl, and decides to let her live with him. The idea of a human taking care of a demon when they are generally looked down upon really is an interesting premise and it gives this story a different feeling than most fantasy novels I've read. But it is more of a romantic story than the title implies. There read more
Mar 24, 2019
arcsine99 (All reviews)
Story: This is series has two parts. The first part (volumes 1-3) is what you would expect from the title: man finds a demon child and raises her. It's very heart warming; I had a smile on the entire time. The second part (volumes 4-5) does a near 180 and goes into the histories of the characters and the age gap romance between the two leads. The story pretty much ends with volume 5, as the subsequent volumes don't progress the story in any meaningful way.

Art: Illustrations are very good. Nothing much to say here. One thing to note is that the illustrator was changed read more
Sep 10, 2019
firecloak (All reviews)
Wonderful series. I really liked how Latina and Dale's relationship progressed. It does seem weird that the daughter-father relationship changed like that, but Latina never saw Dale as a father, and it took a while for Dale to accept her feelings. The author took some time to write about how Latina sees everything, so I think that helps too.

Volumes 4-6 is where the series really shines. It's where we find out why Latina was banished from her hometown, and we get to see Dale be a true hero. We also learn about Latina's parent's backstory (a better romance than Latina and Dale's imo). There is read more