Edit Manga Information

Volumes: 3
Chapters: 27
Status: Finished
Published: Jan 21, 2015 to May 17, 2017
Authors: Akane, Kotetsu (Art), Hero, Tennki (Story)
Serialization: AlphaPolis Web Manga

Score: 7.251 (scored by 3931 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Jul 24, 2017
TrueShiroRin (All reviews)
I'm very stuck on how I should rate this. It wouldn't be fair to say it was bad, because it was actually quite enjoyable. The problem, however, is it got axed. So the last chapter is full of cliff hangers and quick fix em ups to try and give you satisfaction, when it only angers you.

I liked this story because of the interactions with side characters. Since our mc doesn't have anything to focus on, the story is truly dependent on everyone around our hero. It allows for some very cool situations.

What I disliked, and why I gave this only read more
Jul 27, 2018
G123u (All reviews)
First things first, I absolutely loved the world that Spirit Migration shows us readers. It's a fantasy world with magic, a mix of old European/medieval-esque culture, monsters with all sorts of size and stature, and best of all - adventurers!

Much like the amnesiac-protagonist, we start off knowing nothing about this manga or what it has to offer. What information we do learn comes from our protag's interactions with other monsters and humans. This is fantastic as it helps us better understand the world of Spirit Migration, but leaves just enough mystery that we remain curious.

The author utilizes a similar method when introducing readers to the read more
Jun 9, 2019
hexashadow13 (All reviews)
tl;dr: A pretty laid-back adventure of a curious and goodhearted person's with a unique set of powers in a fantasy land.

At first look, this manga seems like it has a pretty generic setting, but when one delves into it, it has a good amount of depth and the small details add up to make a pretty interesting world. What particularly helps this is that we see the world through the eyes of Kou, a being who knows nothing about pretty much anything, but with curiosity and earnestness explores and slowly learns more and more about it. This is pretty relaxed all the way through, in that there's not too deep of an overarching plot or long-term character/relationship development, but Kou himself is such a goodhearted character that the short stories of Kou's exploits read more