Edit Manga Information

Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Feb 2003 to ?
Authors: Hotta, Kiichi (Story & Art)
Serialization: GFantasy

Score: 8.391 (scored by 1419 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

May 1, 2011
beanbrownie (All reviews)
This manga portrays the life of four (the group actually expands into a group of five or six, but I'll let you see for yourself when you read the later chapters of Kimi to Boku) boys who have been together since kindergarten. The chapters - or stories, if you prefer - switch back and forth, from their everyday lives in kindergarten, middle school, and mostly, high school. It's a manga about friendship, becoming young adults, and enjoying the much simpler things in life.

STORY: 7
I must admit, the whole plot didn't make me want to read the manga. It's not a plot that's exactly original, nor read more
Jan 1, 2011
Leno (All reviews)
I was looking for this kind of manga for so long , because i really like the stories about friendship in slice of life way , and i found what i wanted here !

this manga is really funny , and sweet , i couldn't stop smiling while i was reading it , i was so into it .

and the characters are really likable , i really like Kaname and want to know more about him .
but i guess must of the readers will like the twins , they are so funny , and cool i think .

if you like slice of life stories , read more
Sep 21, 2016
Jiwoo (All reviews)
Kimi to Boku is my favourite manga and I'd give it more than a 10 if I could, because it's an excellent story which is really easy to read - it's just the story of a group of friends going through high school together.

Story - 9/10
There's not much of a story in Kimi to Boku, it's not story heavy and you can more or less start from the middle of the book and still be able to follow it without it being difficult. It's really just the everyday lives of high school boys that deal with things that is common during high school, friendship and read more