Edit Manga Information

Volumes: 10
Chapters: 80
Status: Finished
Published: Sep 10, 2014 to Jun 8, 2019
Authors: Kamachi, Kazuma (Story), Ikawa, Waki (Art)
Serialization: None

Score: 8.321 (scored by 256 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Nov 6, 2015
ap1001 (All reviews)
Kamachi's work - Mitou shoukan

I love seeing MC's suffer, cause it is the pain and struggle that make the final victory all the sweeter, and if they fail along the way it still makes a great tragedy to watch. Sadly most authors in the LN industry don't seem to understand that, good thing we have Kamachi to enjoy.

Story - 8
The setting is an alternate future, in which mankind have developed a way to summon gods and mystical beings as weapons using the blood sign ritual (which works kind of like a game of pool), the ritual have many restrictions that should never be broken or read more
Oct 24, 2017
LemonOrigins (All reviews)
This is my first review for a light novel series (and it's divided into volumes, so I am not sure what number of "chapters" I should enter as "read", but I have read 3 volumes so far)

What sets this series apart from typical Fantasy/Magic/Supernatural LNs is that the MC starts off as overpowered.

You don't have to wait for him to get stronger, you don't see the overused "try-fail-improve" trope, instead the author has focused on other elements like the way the "Summoners' Battle" are carried out, the complex rules, and how your achievements as a summoner don't matter much; experience counts to some extent, read more
Dec 8, 2018
Cleesus (All reviews)
I have a lot to say about this series, the author, the plot, the writing and the characters. This could have been a long detailed review but I do not feel like this series is worth it. I was going to drop it after volume one, then volume 3 but I decided to see just how crappy this rabbit hole gets.

I have a few problem points with this series

The main character has had every chance to easily resolve the issues between him and queen in every volume but doesnt do it, he is fixated on one outcome will easily ignoring the alternatives.

as another reviewer states read more
Nov 22, 2018
Mega14343 (All reviews)
I don't really know how the chapter count works for Light Novels, so just know that, as I'm writing this review, I've finished Volume 01.
First, this is another series by Kamachi Kazuma. Maybe you know him from the To Aru series, or Heavy Object, or something else.
This story focuses on the Summoning Ceremonies, the Summons and the Summoners. Though it presents a very "unusual" take on it, at least that's how I felt like.
I admit that, once I first gave this one a go, I quickly gave up due to how "different" the combat worked and how strange the world was. But, after a while, read more