Edit Manga Information

Type: Manga
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Apr 17, 2013 to ?
Authors: Kanzaki, Yuuya (Art), Miyatsuki, Arata (Story)
Serialization: Grand Jump

Score: 7.471 (scored by 645 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Jan 14, 2018
song12301 (All reviews)
Just one word to describe such a work.

Masterpiece.

The best ongoing manga now and in a long time, and rightfully so.

Firstly, I would like to present myself as someone who has fairly high standards, or at least I claim to be so.
If you were to check out my profile, you will find how cruel I am a critic. Berserk, which seems to be the highest rated manga on animelist, would be nowhere near my list of very good manga, although I gave it an high score. Yet this manga, for now, sits among the top for all the manga I have read. Amazing, truly amazingly read more
Jan 5, 2018
RichardStallmanu (All reviews)
It's basically a better Hell Girl (Jigoku Shoujo). If you liked Hell Girl you can just stop reading this review right now and go read Funouhan, because you will definitely like it.

As it's episodic, characters don't need to be fleshed out too much. Aside from Usobuki, there is one other detective character that persists between chapters, but he's hardly fleshed out at all. There isn't much actual character depth in this series. it's basically all about Usobuki and his very mysterious character.

All the females are drawn the same way. The art is amazing and very atmospheric, but the women have some serious sameface. I'm just read more
Jan 28, 2019
s0ngelixir (All reviews)
Funouhan is a really interesting manga. I did at times feel as though the manga was a bit shallow because of its repetitive plot but overall it's an amazing manga. If you love psychological mangas then you will love this 100%.

The artwork is amazing. I first initially started the manga because of its unique art cover and fell more in love when I saw the beautiful drawing.

The characters change frequently except for Usobuki (main) and a detective that is crazy about Uso. Usobuki's character is very mysterious. There is nothing said about his background and childhood and the detective also has a very interesting persona.

Overall, read more