Edit Manga Information

Volumes: 2
Chapters: 16
Status: Finished
Published: Dec 25, 2006 to Jul 14, 2007
Authors: Urasawa, Naoki (Story & Art)
Serialization: Big Comic Spirits

Score: 8.481 (scored by 20248 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Jul 22, 2009
DrBoondigga (All reviews)
Surprised that no one has reviewed this, while it may not be at the same level of 20th Century Boys, it's only two volumes, it's the ending, and it's a great read despite it's short length. If anything I am a little disappointed that it didn't show us a bit more of an "aftermath" to things, I was particularly begging for Friend to have a good reason for what he was doing, but it never came. 21st Century Boy simply wraps up the story of 20th Century Boys story, starting off with the concert that we saw near the end of 20th Century Boys, and read more
Aug 3, 2017
srdltb (All reviews)
This is more of like a gift from the author to those who wanted more. It gave a feeling of making amends, saying sorry, doing things right for the second time.

I thought this sequel weakened the story a bit. It has more scenes from when they were kids, which gave some answers but at the same time also raised a few more questions.

It also shows a bit of how the relationships between the characters evolved from when they were kids to now that they are older. Even Yukari and Kenji are hinted at being more than friends, after all this time.

I still feel like the read more