Edit Manga Information

Type: Manga
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Feb 24, 2014 to ?
Authors: Anashin (Story & Art)
Serialization: Dessert

Score: 7.961 (scored by 4599 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

May 22, 2015
Tingle (All reviews)
As soon as I noticed there wasn't really a proper review of this manga yet, I decided to grab my keyboard and tell you a bit about this interesting story - without spoiling the main plot.

Story:
So the story evolves around a girl named Haruno, Mitsuki. She has always been a bit of a loner, because she tended to concentrate on studying a lot and just didn't quite fit in. It was her childhood friend Aya-chan, whom supported her in finding a reason to keep going. And so Mitsuki enters her high school, determined to make friends. It's hard to make friends, because nearly read more
Apr 25, 2015
leycurin (All reviews)
I really like it! The artwork is amazing and it fits my style hehe..
The story is great as well! What I like the most is the characters! Haruno Mitsuki the most is who I relate to! She doesn't seem to be the type of girl that would blush so easily like getting grabbed by the arm from anyone ( I hate things like that) She's a normal girl :)

The boys....oh my lord. Praise Anashin-senpai! (Author) The boys are hot asf and their really nice :)

If you want to read a manga that feels connection with the characters than this is DEFS the right manga read more
Nov 16, 2017
edeeyx (All reviews)
This manga was a pleasant surprise for me. When I first saw the cover, I almost groaned as I thought it might be a harem between the main girl and the four boys but I was wrong - though spoiler alert, there is a love triangle mixed in because it's not a shoujo manga without a love triangle, right?

STORY - 8
The manga follows Haruno Mitsuki, a loner girl who struggles to make friends. She finds solace in her work, which is across from a basketball court with she holds precious to her as that was where she met her childhood friend, Aya. The cafe where read more