Fairy Tail Zerø

Published: Jul 16, 2014 to Jul 17, 2015
Genre: Fantasy Fantasy
Demographic: Shounen Shounen
Serialization: None
Authors: Mashima, Hiro (Story & Art)

1 indicates a weighted score.
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

External Links

Jul 16, 2015
zedriccoil (All reviews)
To every Fairy Tail fan out there, this is a must read. I was thrilled when I found out that there was a spin off on Mavis, she in my opinion is the most adorable character in the whole series.
My hopes were high, but I came to see how Fairy Tail was actually formed. The manga tackles the recurring issue of 'Friendship' in this spin off too, but with a new cast of characters. Till chapter 12, Mavis along with Precht Gaebolg the second guild master, Yury Dreyar the father of Makarov and Warrod Sequen one of the magic saints.
The manga brings new and read more
Jun 23, 2016
Hayato (All reviews)
Simply fantastic, can be influenced by my adoration of Mavis, but I liked much of the story with her as protagonist, Mavis is a character that is hard not to sympathize, I thought I would tell to the end the story of Mavis, but even being up the creation of the guild was actually really 13 chapters that I liked more than any major, ok some will say I'm exaggerating, but there is no words to describe how this sleeve is perfect, a summary fast it: mavis child, mavis crying, mavis happy, sad mavis, mavis in the bath, using magic mavis, mavis almost dying, so read more
Aug 28, 2019
Sopseii (All reviews)
This is one the proof that fairy tail's writer could write better stories. This side story was well written enjoyable than the main series.
The story focuses on the backstory of Mavis and how fairy tail come into existence.
It also shows Hades when he was a good guy, Makarov’s father, etc.
It also unfolds that Mavis and Zeref relationship. And how she got powerful, what happened to her.

I really enjoyed this. I would definitely recommend everyone who has read fairy tail.
It is better than the main series. It proves hiro can write good read more
Jun 18, 2021
OblivionsTail (All reviews)
Fairy Tail Zero is honestly such an improvement on the main series, it's crazy to see how well Mashima Hiro can actually write. Although FT has a special place in my heart, it's mostly just annoying plotline after annoying plotline, with the actually good ones being overshadowed by the overbearing amount of ecchi. There's a lot of problems with FT's storytelling, but the vast majority of them are absent within FT Zero. The characters are fun, the art is beautiful, and the story is downright heartbreaking.

Mashima's storytelling really improves in these story stories where he doesn't have the time to load them with boring plot read more