Kouishou Radio

Type: Manga
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Jul 7, 2010 to ?
Genre: Horror Horror
Demographic: Seinen Seinen
Serialization: Nemesis
Authors: Nakayama, Masaaki (Story & Art)

1 indicates a weighted score.
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Jun 14, 2020
Gorbacov (All reviews)
At first glance I thought that this manga will be just bunch of short horror stories with no plot what so ever but after reading it i realized that every story is connected in some way or another.

Story: even though story is not finished yet i can understand some small parts. It's about old japanese rituals and one town which is affected by them. I still dont understand it completely but mystery is best thing about this manga. One more intresting thing is that on the last panel of every chapter face is starting to form slowly while you going through them.

Art: I can't say read more
Sep 23, 2021
valtiel01 (All reviews)
I thought to leave a review since I've seen only one so far. I have read 6 volumes so far and have mixed opinion on the manga.
Pros: shattered storyline works well - short stories entangling each other and gradually connecting to main plot which is about curse, atmosphere is dark and tense sometimes, art is done nicely.
Cons: too many short stories go like this - a character thinks something is watching him, shrugs it off and it ends with a shadow smiling, even if plot progresses the shadow moves to new place and same thing happens again; many creatures which are supposed to be read more