Edit Manga Information

Volumes: 7
Chapters: 37
Status: Finished
Published: Aug 12, 2013 to Jun 11, 2016
Authors: Yamamoto, Souichirou (Story & Art)
Serialization: Gessan

Score: 7.191 (scored by 4202 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Nov 19, 2018
Ginorin (All reviews)
Fudatsuki no Kyouko-chan is a pretty decent manga that just didn't live up to its full potential.

Story: 7
The pacing of the story is nice, but the level of development in the main premise is lacking. For a story that is based primarily on the interactions between sister and brother, the side romance element seems to be too overwhelming and forced. It feels like the author is desperately trying to "ship" the brother and Hibino out of fear of the taboo of the alternative (bro+sis ship), when in fact doing so would create a much more powerful and surprising narrative (if the sister was actually the read more
Apr 20, 2018
asdfwanderer (All reviews)
I've read all chapters through...other means soooo yea lmao

So the story is basically revolves around Kyoko and Kenji, a pair of siblings. Kenji is feared by other classmates due to his looks and his "siscon" attitude, which makes it hard for him to approach his crush, Hibino. As the story progresses, more characters are introduced and Kyoko gains a friend. And that's about it for story wise.

Story: 9
A pretty solid slice of life, comedy with some romance packed here and there. Was really enjoyable.

Art: 10
Let's be real here. If you enjoyed Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san's art style, then you will enjoy this. Kyoko's FOREHEAD LMAO. read more
Mar 18, 2018
ZDragonX (All reviews)
I really love the idea of this series, but the execution of said idea could be better.
The premise of a brother who end up looking like a siscon because he protects his sister all the time but in reality is actually trying to protect everyone from his sister is so interesting. The only problem is that a good concept can only go so far. I wouldn’t say this that often but I feel like this has the potential to become a lot more action based, the problem is the art style is lacking.
The Characters are fun, especially are two leads.
Overall I would recommend this read more
Feb 3, 2019
monn (All reviews)
Chapter... Wait what this piece of crap has 7.20?!

Warning might contain spoilers...maybe not since this story is made to make fun of a reader as no brain gorilla

Story:4

Well eXcUsE me while concept of the story was ok-ish, story progression and dynamic was completely off also how author realized this story is awful not to mention it is full of plot holes and incoherent story plots (as if author forgot previously stated story points).
We start abruptly we learn basically nothing about main story aspects, like why did MC change from middle school, why is his sister a monster, where are their parents and a read more