Honey Senior, Darling Junior is an endearing collection of...short stories about the inevitability of love. What do all these couples have in common? Through all their laughter and tragedies, they discover a deep bond with each other they never knew existed...a bond that will last forever. Love is everywhere, but more importantly love is inevitable.
First Japanese edition was entitled Love is Everything; the following information refers to the second edition.
1) Love is Everywhere - School is ending and two friends Hikaru and Tsuyoshi decide to go on a road trip to make one last, good memory.
2) Love is Not Everywhere - more Hikaru and Tsuyoshi
3) Love is Everywhere - Cool and Curious - Hikaru and Tsuyoshi continued. This time they visit a hot spring together.
4) Just Can't Help It - Chikato and Yo-o are fellow track runners with great potential. However, when Chikato suffers a permanent leg injury, Yo-o sticks by his friend through the good times and bad.
5) The Sky is Clear But the Tide is High - Sako and Niwa are both in the swim club. Sako is outgoing, enthusiastic, and tells everyone he likes them. Niwa is reticent and aloof. Occasionally Sako finds Niwa glaring at him, but why? He kinda likes him.
6) I Must See You - Ushio lives out lonely days in his hometown waiting for his cousin Kei to come home on university holidays.
1) Love is Everywhere EX - Fuzzy Pain -
2) Love is Everywhere EX - Night -
A single father and a diligent worker, Masakazu Noda thinks he's settled into a permanent routine, punching the clock and caring for his young son Mamoru. But can this straight arrow really be as straight as he seems? It takes all the wiles of a studly young daycare worker, Takashi-kun, along with some strategically-placed strawberries, to uncover the passionate heart beating under "Noda San's" buttoned-down exterior.
3) Like Always - College student Ippachi is a total slob while his fellow student Natsu is a neat freak. Can these two possibly get along?
4) Heaven's Door - College student and tutor Natsu is taken aback when his 15-year-old male student starts to have a discussion about sex with him. How can he tell this already-experienced boy about his sex life--with a man?
5) More Kiss - Mizuki and Kei have been going to the same boys' boarding school since elementary school. Since the day Mizuki taught him some fun touching games years ago, they've been enjoying themselves since then. Now that they are roommates in high school, Kei is happy they don't need to look for privacy anymore, but Mizuki is thinking along slightly different lines.
6) Soft-Boiled Egg - Kanou is a total geek with glasses and his classmate Yoshino is outgoing, athletic, and likes and is liked by everyone. But they share an incident in the past.
7) Masakazu San - Extremely short 4-koma about Takashi and Masakazu (from the first story).
(Source: Go! Comi back covers; extra material by MAL.)