Edit Manga Information

Chapters: 7
Status: Finished
Published: Mar 10, 1993 to Jun 10, 1995
Genres: Comedy, Ecchi, Fantasy
Authors: CLAMP (Story & Art)
Serialization: Newtype

Score: 6.161 (scored by 2727 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Mar 2, 2012
Amberleh (All reviews)
Well seeing as there are no reviews for this, I figured I would write one. It's my first one by the way, so I apologize for my poor formatting skills.

Miyuki-chan in Wonderland is what I refer to as CLAMP throwing out all of their built-up sexual tension into one tiny manga volume. As many CLAMP fans know, CLAMP doesn't often do super-sexual things. Their most sexual work, other than this one, was Chobits- Which still just felt like an ecchi shoujo rather than a shounen.

But anyway. Miyuki-chan in Wonderland is essentially a yuri ecchi manga with very pretty art and an Alice in Wonderland theme, read more
Dec 24, 2018
Luxala (All reviews)
I honestly do not know that the purpose of this manga is. It never attempts to have a good plot, its characters never get a chance to develop, and it's too bland and quick-paced to be considered decent ecchi.

It has the thinnest veneer of a story possible--it's a series of random scenes of women molesting Miyuki, with each chapter having a different theme, from Wonderland, to Boxing, to Video Games. There is no continuity between these chapters besides Miyuki herself. Miyuki herself handles every incident the same.

There is really nothing else to say about it, except perhaps that the art is decent.That said, there are read more