Edit Manga Information

Type: Manhwa
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Dec 1, 2011 to ?
Authors: Shinweol (Story & Art)
Serialization: Naver Webtoon

Score: 7.531 (scored by 1006 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Jan 31, 2015
LemonSyrup (All reviews)
This is going to be a short -spoiler free- review, mainly because of the fact that nobody did a review on it gets on my nerves somewhat.

My first opinion? Its nice.
This isn't a mindblowing piece of work but it's nice.

The story is a bit/alot more unique compared to what i have seen over the time i have been reading it really is different but I wont talk about it much because there is a small synopsis if you scroll up ^. But can i just say the story or rather not much gets moving till chapter 20+ i guess? Maybe less.

The artwork its nice in read more
Nov 11, 2017
tonk0tsuramen (All reviews)
Warning: I'm pretty average at reviews.

Summary of my review:
You'll highly enjoy this if you enjoy romance& if you like yanderes and possessive male leads. The female lead is extremely kind and soft-hearted, and even though I love her, it gets on my nerves sometimes because... well, read it and you'll know. As you read on the plot starts making sense, and it makes your overall experience better, and it will break your heart, knowing Kailak's situation.

You will also enjoy it if you're an angst enthusiast that LOVES pain. Because as you progress through the story, a lot will start bubbling up.

Story - 8