Dimension W

Chapters: 116
Status: Finished
Published: Sep 16, 2011 to Jun 25, 2019
Genres: ActionAction, Sci-FiSci-Fi, SeinenSeinen
Authors: Iwahara, Yuji (Story & Art)
Serialization: Young Gangan

1 indicates a weighted score.
Ranked: #19662
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

May 16, 2013
toxicfly (All reviews)
A world where we don't have to worry about batteries and changing them, a world where there's no electricity system as we know now withe cables and plugs, imagine a world where we can get continues energy any time anywhere on earth,the inventors created a device called Coil that can extract unlimited energy from a dimension called W born from the x,y,z axes.

Basically it's just like when u have your phone and connect it to the internet by W-Fi network, but with Coil u get energy, how cool is that!!

Story: 7
The story looks promising so far, it's a good start, it have the potential read more
May 16, 2013
Onsaki (All reviews)
I really did love this manga it seems have it's own thing, which makes it awesome, and to think that people are only using a coil and the main character using a vintage type of energy "gas-powered cars" so he have hunt for Illegal Coils just to give it to a women so she gives him back a cash and gasoline.

So let's talk about that guy. He doesn't seems carrying about robots or coils or anything other than his normal life. So something happened that he met a robot that can act and do what human life do, sounds not normal as the others read more