Edit Manga Information

Chapters: 11
Status: Finished
Published: Jun 23, 2012 to Mar 23, 2013
Genres: Drama, Shoujo
Authors: Miyagi, Tooko (Story & Art)
Serialization: Asuka (Monthly)

Score: 6.611 (scored by 224 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.
Members: 677

Nov 25, 2018
mangastar (All reviews)
A quick review for those debating whether to read this short series since there were no reviews.

Story: 5
As the synopsis reveals, the aim of the main character (Iori) is to achieve revenge for his father. The “surprises” in the series weren’t all that surprising and had crossed my mind as strong possibilities prior to their reveal. The series ending left me unsatisfied, and I was left wondering whether the ending was the intended ending from the start, or if the author was told to cut the story short.

Art: 8
The best part of the series was the art. It wasn’t anything amazing, but it was pleasant read more
Jan 31, 2019
cousycousy (All reviews)
I found the story to be poor. The ending feels like it was extremely rushed. More than that, I felt the story didn't make good use of the setting. It is overall a fairly standard revenge story with a twist that feels out of nowhere and leaves a lot of questions unanswered in a very unsatisfying way rather than as something that feels intended not to be answered.

There is the occasional mention of how badly women in the country have it, but it doesn't really deal with that much and is more just in the background of the focus on revenge and as a way read more